Who is Unity Financial LLC?
Unity Financial LLC is a Registered Investment Advisor (RIA). As an RIA, we: (1) Have a fiduciary responsibility to our clients. This means we have a fundamental obligation to always act in the best interests of our clients; (2) Have discretionary trading authority over our clients investments. The client authorizes Unity Financial LLC to buy, sell, or otherwise trade securities, cash and other investments on the client’s behalf; (3) Along with the custodian, keeps the clients informed by providing notification of trades and any updates through phone calls, personal visits, e-mail or US Postal Service.
What Types of Investment Accounts does Unity Financial Offer?
Individual, Joint, Transfer on Death, Community Property, Traditional IRA, SEP IRA, Coverdell Education Savings (ESA), Profit Sharing, Pension Plan, Custodial, Trust, Corporate, Partnership, Sole Proprietorship, Limited Liability Corporation.
Who has Custody of my Assets?
Unity Financial LLC has partnered with Scottrade Financial Services to provide custody, trade execution and reporting. You are investing to see results, not to spend your return on commissions and fees. Scottrade’s low priced commission and fees provide an opportunity to save you some money which allows Unity Financial LLC to reinvest the savings into your portfolio.
Keeping You Informed
While Unity Financial LLC will manage your portfolio, you may monitor your accounts on the internet through the Scottrade.com website. Your online access enables you to view your portfolio through one seamless login which will be set up as the new account is opened. On Scottrade.com, you can view the performance of your accounts and access your monthly statements, confirmation notices and tax forms—all in real time. You are also able to link your investment account to your bank account in order to make deposits directly into your Scottrade account at any time.
Our account minimums are $5,000 for a qualified retirement account and $25,000 for all other accounts.
1) A Unity Financial LLC representative will complete all the necessary account paperwork to create and/or move your account.
2) The Investment Advisor Representative will work with you to determine your investment time horizon, your likes and dislikes about investing, your investment goals, etc. in order to assist Unity Financial LLC in the management of your investments.
3) Your Investment Advisor Representative will complete a financial plan—at no cost to you—to help you navigate your future.
4) Your Investment Advisor Representative will report your portfolio performance to you on a quarterly basis.
5) At any time you are able to login to the real time website at Scottrade.
6) And of course, you can always call our office at 920-756-2272 to speak to any of the staff at Unity Financial LLC.
Link to Unity Financial LLC's past quarter's aggregate of investments report HERE.
Check your PFI here